Soccer is known as one of world’s most popular sports games and has been played in more than two hundred countries. The origins of soccer date back to 2,000 years ago in ancient China.
Countries like Greece, Rome, and parts of Central America have also claimed to have invented the sport; but it was in UK that it transitioned into soccer, or what the British and many other people around the globe today call “football”
This year, 32 best teams from around the world will battle for the World Champion title. And although Russia 2018 will be abundantly thrilling, we’ve got a little something to make even more exciting...
Betway South Africa is giving you a chance to win R10 Million - for FREE - in the R 10 million Predictor!!!
In order to win, you have to correctly predict who will place 1st
in the Group Stages, who will progress through the Knockout Stages, and who will win the tournament in Russia.
To enter our Predictor, follow these steps:
- Visit www.betway.co.za and find the Choose Your Champions promo
- Click “Predict Now” to enter
- Pick teams you think will place both 1st and 2nd in the Group Stages
- Once you select your Group Stage winners, the Knockout Stage will unlock
- Select who you think will progress through the Knockout Stage
Points to remember:
- You only get one shot to enter, so make it count.
- Entries close when the World Cup begins (on 14 June 2018).
- The winners of these prizes will be announced after the conclusion of the competition on Monday, 16 July 2018.
You don't want to miss this opportunity - enter now!
Please make sure to read through the R 10 million Predictor Terms & Conditions listed below, before entering the competition:
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Betway may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Betway to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- By entering this competition you authorize the Promoters, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Each customer may only enter the promotion once. If a customer is found to have made multiple entries, they will be disqualified.
- The Grand Prize is a shared prize and the total of R10,000,000 will be shared amongst all winners
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
- The Promoters will continuously monitor any irregular behavior, whether it be in entries and/or Participant’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behavior and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant.
- The Participant acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries, and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries or losses are sustained as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participant, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the Reward in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the Reward; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the Reward.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Reward nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Promotion at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Please also visit www.betway.co.za for a full list of terms and conditions.
Are you new to Betway South Africa? Register an account, claim your Welcome Offer and start winning today!
For all the latest sports news, betting tips and promotions, follow Betway on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube. Download the Betway App.