Terms and conditions apply.
Congratulations to our winners who each won R100 in cash.
|24||Ntwanano Mildred K|
|29||Moitheri William M|
|39||Madumi Vincent M|
|42||Thusoyaone Gorden M|
|44||Segametsi Winnie D|
|47||Taiwo Oluwatosin A|
|55||Lwazi Danzel T|
|61||Laki Samuel S|
|63||Olga Kgolane M|
|79||Thabang Allucious M|
|89||Dayne Jodan D|
|91||Thembinkosi Sabelo M|
|97||David Richard S|
|98||Hulisani Advocate M|
Cash bets only.
Terms and conditions apply.
- To go into the draw for a chance to win a share of R10,000 in cash, players must bet R5 or more on any betgames, Live Games or Lucky Numbers.
- A new bet of R5 or more will need to be placed on betgames, Lucky Numbers or Live Games each day to enter the new draw
- The More than Sport 100 promotion will commence on 1 April 2020 and will run indefinitely.
- Each day 100 winners of R100 in cash will be drawn.
- Each week one winner of R5,000 in cash will be chosen.
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion.
- The promotion is only open to persons who are natural persons, 18 years or older, and either South African citizens or permanently reside in South Africa.
- Betway may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Betway to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents. In order to claim a prize, winners must also submit FICA verification documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
- The winners image may be used for promotional purposes.
- The Promoters will continuously monitor any irregular behavior, whether it be in entries and/or Participant’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behavior and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant.
- The Participant acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Betway reserves the right to change, amend, edit, postpone or cancel the promotion, prizes, rules, and terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading these Terms and Conditions and participating in the promotion, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries, and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries or losses are sustained as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Reward nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
- Standard participation requirements and terms and conditions apply.
- All entries from disqualified participants’ mobile numbers will be rejected.
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in this Promotion:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of South Africa
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above
- Persons under the age of 18
- Self-excluded individuals
- This Promotion commences on 1 April 2020 subject always to any early termination or extension thereof by the Promoters as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions override any advertising collateral or material in the event of any conflict. In the event of a dispute, complainants may contact the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board at [email protected]