Top Live Games
Stand to win a VIP experienceBafana Bafana qualified for Africa’s most prestigious tournament after beating Libya 2-1.
Now, it’s up to us to get behind our national team and show the Boys support in true Mzansi style.
Bet on any soccer match from 1 May to 1 June, and you could win double VIP tickets to an exclusive supporter’s viewing party to watch Bafana Bafana against Cote d’Ivoire in their tournament opener on 24 June.
Plus, you could win some awesome prizes such as:
- 1voucher coupons
- soccer jersey’s
- cash prizes and more
Cash bets only.
Terms and conditions apply. Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the grand prize, you need to place at least one bet on any soccer event of your choice from 1 May to 1 June 2019.
To qualify for the weekly prize draw, you need to place at least one bet during that week on any soccer event of their choice.
A valid Betway account is required to participate in this promotion.
The promotion is only open to persons who are natural persons, 18 years or older, and either South African citizens or permanent resident in South Africa.
No persons under the age of 18.
If an Extra Bet is applicable, this will be deposited into the winners’ Betway accounts and are subject to all terms and conditions relating to the withdrawal of such funds.
All entrants who participate in the promotion and successfully comply with the terms and conditions of this promotion, and the Betway standard terms and conditions, have the opportunity of winning the weekly and grand prize.
Betway will continuously monitor any irregular behaviour. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behaviour and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant.
Betway, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Reward nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves
Boost your Multi Bet winnings by up to 100%
Boost your Multi Bet winnings by up to 100%. For each leg with odds of 1.2 or more added to your Multi Bet betslip, we’ll boost your winnings. The more legs you add, the bigger your boost.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in this promotion.
- Boosted winnings apply to cash wagers on pre-game selections only
- The Win Boost is calculated on multiple bets with two or more selections.
- The boost starts from 2.5% (for two events) and it increases as you add more selections to the betslip, up to 100%. The more selections you add to your betslip, the bigger your Win Boost.
- Minimum odds of 1.2 are required for each leg in the Multi Bet betslip.
- Only legs with qualifying minimum odds will be counted towards the boost tiers. Non-qualifying legs will not be counted.
- Upon settlement, boosted winnings will be credited to your account as cash.
- Total return (potential return + win boost) on winning bets cannot exceed a maximum of R1 million.
- Single Bets as well as Outright and Tournament bets are not eligible for boosted winnings.
- Any betting markets that can either result in the customer having their stake returned or generate a partial win are excluded from boost winnings e.g. Draw No Bet.
- If selections are cancelled or voided, only the remaining qualifying selections will be eligible for the Win Boost. The remaining selection must meet the minimum odds and number of bets required to be awarded a Win Boost. The actual boost awarded can therefore be different to the boost amount stated in the original betslip.
- Win Boosts are automatically shown in your betslip, if you do not see a Win Boost, then you do not qualify. No manual adding of boosts will be done.
- Should you take an early cash out option on your betslip, your Win Boost will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to monitor all customer activity for cheating, irregular play and bad faith. All such activity is prohibited and may result in the immediate dismissal from any promotion.
- Standard participation requirements and terms and conditions apply.
- All entries from disqualified participants’ cellphone numbers will be rejected.
Get back to winning ways with the Betway Rebound Boost
On a losing streak and struggling to find form?
Keep an eye on your balance to see if you've been credited with a boost that will help you get back in the action.
The Betway Welcome Offer
On your first deposit with Betway, we'll give you an Extra Bet of 125% (up to R1000). This bonus only requires 1x playthrough at odds of 1.8 or higher.
Your Sign Up offer will be credited once your qualifying betslip/s has resulted or has had a minimum of one resulted game
Terms and conditions apply.
The Betway Welcome Offer
These terms and conditions govern your participation in "The Betway Welcome Offer" offered by Betway. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to participate in this promotion.
The Betway Welcome Offer gives customers an Extra Bet of 125% when they make their first deposit.
This 125% Extra Bet is only valid provided:
- The customer is newly registered to the Betway platform.
- The customer has passed FICA verification.
- The customer must place bets equivalent to 1x the value of their first deposit.
- Customer deposits R100
- Customer places bets to the value of R100 (at odds of 1.8 or greater - Sports wagers only)
- Customer receives a R125 Extra Bet
- The Extra Bet will only be paid once the customer has fulfilled the playthrough requirements.
- Your Sign Up offer will be credited once your qualifying betslip/s has resulted or has had a minimum of one resulted game
- Customers have 30 days to meet the playthrough requirements to unlock the Welcome Offer.
- Customer Extra Bets will be capped at R1000.
- Payment of Extra Bets is entirely at the discretion of Betway.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Extra Bets don't have any hidden requirements. Customers who place bets using their Extra Bets will receive any and all winnings (minus the initial stake) and that amount will reflect in their cash balance – ready for another bet or to be withdrawn.
These terms and conditions govern your participation in any "Extra Bet" promotions offered by Betway. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to participate in such promotions and you should not accept any Extra Bet offered by us.
Betway Account: This is the account that you registered with Betway. This account will consist of both your Cash balance and your Extra Bet balance.
Extra Bet: Betway runs various promotions which may offer "Extra Bets." Any Extra Bet that you qualify for will be added to your Extra Bet balance, and can be used to place wagers.
Cash: This balance is the cash in your Betway Account, and can be used to place wagers.
- An Extra Bet can only be used to place wagers, and cannot be transferred, substituted or exchanged. Any available Extra Bet balance cannot be withdrawn.
- Betway's general Terms and Conditions shall apply to all interactions with Betway, and must be read in conjunction with all other terms and conditions relating to promotions. In the event of a conflict between these Extra Bet Terms and Conditions and Betway's general Terms and Conditions, Betway's general Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- An Extra Bet is available for a maximum of 7 days from the date that the Extra Bet was credited to your Betway Account. If not used, your Extra Bet will automatically expire after 7 days and will be removed from your Betway Account (unless specified otherwise in specific promotional terms).
- Any Extra Bet balance must be used in its entirety as a single bet. This single bet can include single selections or multiple selections in one bet.
- Should the Extra Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the original Bonus Bet wagered amount will be returned to the your Betway Account.
- The Extra Bet is non-refundable and the Extra Bet wagered amount is not included in any winnings. Only the winnings will be paid to your Betway Account.
- Example: If you wager R50 using your Extra Bet, with odds of 4.0, the potential return would be R200, since the R50 wagered is an Extra Bet credited to your Betway Account by Betway, only the winnings of R150 will be added to your Betway Account.
- The maximum return on any Extra Bet is R5,000.00
- If you make a withdrawal, any Extra Bet balance you have available will be forfeited.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. Using a combination of bets which include both an Extra Bet and Cash on the same event to place equal, zero or low margin or hedge bets, shall all be considered irregular gaming for Extra bet requirement purposes. In the interests of fair gaming, should Betway deem that irregular game play has occurred, we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- Your total account balance consists of a Cash balance and an Extra Bet balance. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Extra Bet balance, but the Extra Bet balance can be used to place wagers.
- This offer is only available to accounts opened after 01 February 2018
- Players who registered prior to 01 February 2018 will be bound to the preceding Welcome Offer terms and conditions.
Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Thousands of ways to win with Lucky NumbersWhat is Lucky Numbers?
Lucky Numbers is a popular form of betting where you need to correctly predict what numbers will be drawn and depending on your selections, you could win up to 120,000x your stake. Lucky Numbers is unique as you do not bet in betting pool, this means your winnings are not shared amongst other winners.
Play Lucky Numbers in a few simple steps:
- Choose a game
- Select a market type
- Choose your numbers
- Select your bet amount
- Click Bet Now
Terms and conditions
The following shall apply to Numbers Betting:
Numbers betting results are sourced from real-world lotteries and all numbers wagers are based on the numbers resulted from the lotto selected by the player.
Each lotto draw offers a variety of the following fixed odds markets:
|1||The sum of balls drawn will be odd or even||The sum of the regular balls drawn will be odd or even.|
|2||The sum of balls drawn will be over or under||The sum of the regular balls drawn will be over or under the set boundary.|
|3||The sum of the regular balls drawn will be within a specified range||There are fourteen different ranges within which the player may predict the winning total.|
|4||The bonus ball drawn will be odd or even||The player wagers whether the bonus ball drawn will be odd or even. This bet option is only available for lotteries with one bonus ball.|
|5||The sum of the bonus balls drawn will be odd or even||The player wagers whether the sum of the bonus balls drawn will be odd or even. This bet option is only available for lotteries with two bonus balls.|
|6||The bonus ball drawn will be over or under||The player wagers whether the bonus ball will be over or under the set boundary. This bet option is only available for lotteries with one bonus ball.|
|7||The sum of the bonus balls drawn will be over or under||The player wagers whether the sum of the bonus balls drawn will be over or under the set boundary. This bet option is only available for lotteries with two bonus balls.|
|8||The bonus ball drawn will be a single digit number||The player wagers whether the bonus ball will be a single digit number. In lotteries with two bonus balls, at least one bonus ball needs to be a single digit for the player to claim the winning. This market is not available for the draw types where there are only single digit numbers in the bonus ball draw.|
|9||The bonus ball drawn will be the same number as one of the regular balls drawn||The player wagers whether the bonus ball will be the same number as one of the balls in the regular draw. In the case where two bonus balls are drawn from the additional drum, the player claims the winning if either of the bonus balls drawn is equal to any ball drawn in the regular draw.|
|10||The sum of the bonus balls drawn will be within a specified range.||The player wagers whether the bonus ball drawn will be within one of the 5 ranges offered. This bet option is only available for lotteries with one bonus ball.|
|11||The sum of the regular balls and the bonus balls will be over or under||The player wagers whether the sum of the numbers drawn including the bonus ball will be over or under the set boundary.|
|12||Standard bet (without bonus ball)||Depending on the type of the lottery, players select numbers that they believe will be drawn; in order to claim the winning the player must predict all drawn numbers. All numbers selected in one bet must be drawn in order for it to be a winning bet.|
|13||Standard bet (incl. bonus ball in the same drum)||The players select numbers based on the rules of the Standard bet, but the probability of winning is increased as the hit of the bonus ball will count as well. All numbers selected in one bet must be drawn in order for it to be a winning bet.|
|14||Standard bet (incl. bonus ball from the additional drum)||The players choose numbers based on the rules of the Standard bet, but the probability of winning is increased as the hit of the bonus ball will count as well. In the case where there are two bonus balls drawn, the player must match the numbers selected from the regular draw, and one of the bonus balls to claim the winning. All numbers selected in one bet must be drawn in order for it to be a winning bet.|
All numbers bets for a specific draw must be placed and confirmed before the draw cutoff, as well as before the first number is drawn for the wagered bet.
If for any reason a bet is placed after the first number is drawn, the wagers will be voided and the full stake will be refunded.
If a draw time is re-scheduled, the draw will be cancelled, and all affected wagers will be refunded. A new draw may be introduced with the re-scheduled time slot.
Numbers draws shall be resulted in accordance with the first result obtained from the official lotto website. If any mistakes and/or alternative submissions are published, the draw will be cancelled and all wagers will be refunded.
All wagers that cannot be settled for any reason will be voided and refunded.
All numbers betting markets are fixed odds bets, with one outcome, a win or a loss. No consolation prizes are offered for any draws and/or markets. All of the selected numbers drawn must match the wager entry in any order or must match the wagered market and must have resulted correctly for the bet to win.
In standard bet markets, all the numbers selected for a wager must be drawn in order for it to be a winning bet. As an example, if four numbers are selected (Market 4 Numbers) at the odds of 2275/1 and three of those four selected numbers are drawn, there is no win and no payout.
For a successful wager, the player must select a market type, select the numbers or expected market outcome for a draw, choose the wager stake and make the bet before the lotto draw has its first ball drawn or the cutoff countdown has expired, after which the results must be published correctly. Following the publishing of valid lotto results, all wager payouts will be paid directly to the player's account wallet.
If any of the draws expire before the wager is finalised, these wagers may be moved to the next available draw by the player or they can be cancelled.
In order to qualify for Refer-a-Friend you must:
- Place cash bets to the value of R100
- Ensure that your friend uses the unique promotion code they receive via SMS
- Once registered, your friend must deposit and place a min of 3 wagers to the value of R100 or more
- Once your friend has placed their bets, you will qualify for your R50 Extra Bet
Terms and conditions applyTerms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Refer your friends to our Service and receive a R50 Extra Bet
- This promotion is open to all customers with an active customer account.
- In order to refer a friend, you must be logged in to your Betway account.
- You must have placed at least one cash bet of at least R100 to be eligible to refer your friends.
- As used in these terms, "Referrer" means the customer making the referral, and "Recipient" means the friend being referred.
- You can refer as many friends as you wish, however we reserve the right to exclude you from this promotion, or close your account, if we feel that this promotion is being abused.
- The Recipient needs to enter the "Refer a Friend" voucher code from the SMS on the registration page when creating an account. The offer will not be valid if the Recipient registers without entering the "Refer a Friend" voucher code.
- Every "Refer a Friend" voucher code is unique and can only be used for 1 Recipient.
- The Referrer can try up to 2 attempts to refer the same friend (represented by the Recipient’s mobile number).
- For the Extra Bet to be credited to the Referrer’s Extra Bet account, the Recipient needs to:
- Register an account with us within 14 days of receiving the SMS;
- Enter the Refer a Friend voucher code on the Registration page during the Registration process; and
- Place at least 1 cash wager with us.
- Standard Extra Bet Terms and Conditions apply to the using of the Refer a Friend Extra Bet.