Stand a chance to Win your share of R20,000 in cash with Betway and Kaya FM’s World Cup Competition. Betway is South Africa’s premium online sports betting brand. With the soccer World Cup upon us, you simply cannot miss out on the opportunity to make your predictions at www.betway.co.za.
To enter the competition simply SMS the word “BETWAY” to 30133 and tune in to Mosibodi Whitehead’s World Cup show every Friday from 22 June to 13 July 2018 where he will choose one lucky winner every Friday. If you’re a Betway customer that has placed a bet in the month of June, you could win R5,000 in cash. If you’re not a Betway customer, you still stand the chance to win R2,000 in cash.
Join Betway today at www.betway.co.za, for fantastic offers on every single match of the World Cup and you also stand the chance to win a host of prizes, including smartphones, cash, extra bets and so much more.
Kaya FM and Betway World Cup SMS Competition
- All persons (“Entrants”) entering the Kaya FM and Betway World Cup SMS Competition (“Competition”) agree that the Competition rules, as set out in these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), shall apply and are binding on them.
- Raging River Trading Pty Ltd referred to as the “Betway” in respect of this Promotion for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions
- In addition to the standard Betway Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.betway.co.za/terms-and-conditions , and the Kaya FM Standard Terms and Conditions for Competitions available at http://www.kayafm.co.za/competition-terms-and-conditions/ the below Terms and Conditions also to this Competition.
- The competition is only open to participants 18 years of age or older.
- Participants are required to be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
- Betway will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Betway or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
- The Competition commences on 14 June 2018 at 00:01 AM and will end on 13 July 2018 at 13:00 PM. The (“Campaign Period”), subject always to early termination or extension thereof by the Promoters in the sole discretion of the Promoters and which early termination or extension will be announced by way of variation of these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, it is the sole responsibility of the Entrants to check these terms and conditions for variations from time to time.
- The Competition will take place on Kaya FM on weekdays only and airs from 06:00 AM to 22:00 PM, from 14 June 2018 to 13 July 2018.
- To enter in the competition, listeners are prompted via on-air advertising on Kaya FM to SMS the word “BETWAY” to 30133 which is a non-premium rated sms short code. The cost of the sms will be the standard cost charged by the entrants mobile service provider.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed, this entry is linked to the customer’s mobile number.
- The customer will receive an automated reply upon entering the competition confirming their entry.
- The Prize draws will happen every Friday starting 22 June 2018 and ending 13 July 2018 during the Kaya FM World Cup show which airs from 17:00 to 18:00.
- Competition Draw Dates:
- 22 June 2018
- 29 June 2018
- 6 July 2018
- 13 July 2018
- The winner’s will be randomly selected from all competition entrants who have sent the word “BETWAY” to the sms short code 30133.
- If the listener is not an active Betway customer (as defined in clause 18 below) he/she will win R2,000 (two thousand Rands) in cash.
- If a listener is an active Betway customer (as is defined in clause 18 below) he/ she will win R5,000 (Five Thousand Rand) in cash.
- For the purposes of this competition an “active Betway customer” is defined as someone who has made at least a single resulted bet on www.betway.co.za in the month of June 2018. For the avoidance of doubt, an Extra bet (Free bet) does not constitute a bet for the purposes of being considered an active Betway customer.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Betway does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The winners of this competition, agree that Betway may use their name, image and town of residence to announce any winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Furthermore, any winner may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the Internet or in printed publications.
- The winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Betway.
- In terms of the provisions of the Financial Intelligence Center Act of 2001 (FICA) it will be necessary for the winners to furnish Betway with a copy of the winner’s identity details (from an identity document/passport which must be valid), and proof of bank account details (which statements shall not be older than 3 (three) months).
- Should the chosen winner have failed to comply with the provisions of FICA then Betway shall be prohibited from paying the prize money to the winner.
- The prize is not transferrable and non-negotiable.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify Betway and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of the prize.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- Betway may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Betway competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Betway Management.
- Betway reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
- Winning the competition is only finalised once the winners names are announced on air or on any Kaya FM or Betway digital platform.
- In the event that any winner is disqualified from the competition, Betway will select an alternative prize-winner in the same manner as the original prize-winner and such selection will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Betway reserves the right to verify any information contained in your entry and/or your eligibility to enter the competition.
Raging River Trading (Pty) Ltd (2011/134505/07) trading as Betway, is licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board. Bookmaker License Number: 10181496-004 . No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to gamble. Winners know when to stop. National Responsible Gambling Programme: 0800 006 008. Warning: Gambling involves risk. By gambling on www.betway.co.za, you run the risk that you may lose.