This August, we’re giving 947 listeners an exclusive chance to win R20,000. Plus, if you’re one of the first 500 947 listeners to sign up for a Betway account, we’ll automatically credit your account with a R25 Extra Bet.How to enter:
- Click Sign Up
- Complete the registration form using Sign Up Code 947lovesyou
- You will gain one entry into the lucky draw. You can double your chance of winning by placing a bet with Betway from 27 to 30 August 2018 and get an additional entry into the lucky draw
The R20,000 winner will be announced live on the 947 Breakfast Club on Friday 31 August 2018.
In addition to the R20,000 cash prize, the lucky 947 listener will also get the chance to select one of our featured charities to donate an additional R20,000 courtesy of Betway.Betway’s featured charities:
- Wheelchair Tennis South Africa
- Ahisanang Sechaba
- Thobela centre for mentally handicapped
- All persons (“Entrants”) entering the R20,000 947 Listeners Giveaway (“Competition”) agree that the Competition rules, as set out in these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), shall apply and are binding on them.
- Raging River Trading Pty Ltd referred to as the “Betway” in respect of this Promotion for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
- In addition to the standard Betway Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.betway.co.za/terms-and-conditions, and the 947 Standard Terms and Conditions for Competitions available at http://www.947.co.za/general/competition-rules the below Terms and Conditions also to this Competition.
- The competition is only open to participants 18 years of age or older.
- Participants are required to be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
- Betway will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Betway or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
- The Competition commences on 27 August, 2018 at 00:01 and will end on 31 August, 2018 at 08:00. The (“Campaign Period”), subject always to early termination or extension thereof by the Promoters in the sole discretion of the Promoters and which early termination or extension will be announced by way of variation of these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, it is the sole responsibility of the Entrants to check these terms and conditions for variations from time to time.
- To enter in the competition, listeners are prompted via on-air advertising on 947 to register a new account with the Sign Up Code 947lovesyou.
- The Prize draw will happen live on the 947 Breakfast Club on Friday 31 August, 2018.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all competition entrants.
- The winner will receive R20,000 (Twenty Thousand Rand) in cash.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of this competition, agrees that Betway may use their name, image and town of residence to announce any winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Furthermore, any winner may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the Internet or in printed publications.
- The winner further agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Betway.
- In terms of the provisions of the Financial Intelligence Center Act of 2001 (FICA) it will be necessary for the winner to furnish Betway with a copy of the winner’s identity details (from an identity document/passport which must be valid), and proof of bank account details (which statements shall not be older than 3 (three) months).
- Should the chosen winner have failed to comply with the provisions of FICA, then Betway shall be prohibited from paying the prize money to the winner.
- The prize is not transferrable and non-negotiable.
- All participants and the winner, as the case may be, indemnify Betway and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way whatsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of the prize.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- Betway may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Betway competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Betway Management.
- Betway reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
- The competition is only finalised once the winner’s name is announced on air or on any 947 or Betway digital platform.
- In the event that the winner is disqualified from the competition, Betway will select an alternative prize-winner in the same manner as the original prize-winner and such selection will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Betway reserves the right to verify any information contained in your entry and/or your eligibility to enter the competition.
Raging River Trading (Pty) Ltd (2011/134505/07) trading as Betway, is licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board. Bookmaker License Number: 10181496-004 . No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to gamble. Winners know when to stop. National Responsible Gambling Programme: 0800 006 008. Warning: Gambling involves risk. By gambling on www.betway.co.za, you run the risk that you may lose.